History and visit the Boulevard de Rochechouart in Paris
Boulevard de Rochechouart is in the 9th and 18th arrondissements of Paris. It lies at the foot of Montmartre and is part of the districts of Rochechouart de Clignancourt. It is 730 m long and 42 m wide. He began au157 Boulevard de Magenta and Boulevard Barbes, extending the Boulevard de Clichy and ends at 74 rue des Martyrs. Peers numbers are grouped in the 18th district and odd numbers in the 9th district. It is served by the metro Pigalle and Anvers.
The former union boulevards and walkways that went through the walls of the Farmers-General gave birth to the street in 1864. It was initially the former Fishmongers Boulevard and Boulevard Rochechouart and in a second time, the walkway Poisonnière and walkway Rochechouart. Slaughterhouses were limited by Montmartre street Bochart de Saron and instead of Antwerp.
December 30, 1864, this street was renamed Boulevard Rochechouart tribute to Marguerite de Rochechouart Montpipeau a religious scholar who was French. She was the forty-third abbess of Montmartre who led the Abbey until his death in 1727.
Several artists had their homes on the boulevard as the painters Gustave Caillebote and Ernest Quost at No. 29 and 74. The famous street singer Eugenie Buffet had his house at No. 57a. The composer Gustave Charpentier lived for several years at No. 66 and the famous polemicist Henri Rochefort at No. 57 …
Transfer to the Boulevard de Rochechouart in Paris
Boulevard de Rochechouart is located 26.5 kilometers from Orly Airport is 24.8 miles from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.9 km from the airport of Beauvais.