- History of the town of Authou in Normandy
- Tourism and visit the town of Authou in Normandy
- Tranfering from town of Authou to Paris airports
History of the town of Authou in Normandy
Authou is a French commune located in the department of Eure and the Upper Normandy region. Previously, the village was then called Autouel autou later today bears the name of Authou. This name indicates a low place or more specifically the bottom of a valley is of Celtic origin. At the time of the Second World War, in February 1944, the municipality of Authou field was bombing during the English invasions. The parties primarily affected include the dairy, the butter of many mansions Authou and were destroyed without forgetting the disappearance of a number of people.
Tourism and visit the town of Authou in Normandy
Several monuments are available in the small village of Authou. The church still retains Authou today traces of Romanesque architecture. This religious building dedicated to Saint-Aubin, still retains some characteristics of Merovingian namely: the door and the two lancet windows in the chancel. Apart from the church, a wooden wash restored the former is visible in the town. The latter is immersed in a pool fed by a source. At the end of the nineteenth century, cheese was installed in the small village of Authou. Indeed, in 1905, the pie called “Fame” was produced in the factory. It is the same for the bridge-the bishop who made famous the village beyond its borders. In addition, a butter factory was established in the town in more detail in the farm of the white cross.
Our transportation service offers several kinds of car for your trip in the town. In this case, a private car, a luxury car VIP chauffeur collective shuttle is available.
Tranfering from town of Authou to Paris airports
The common of Authou is 24 km from Tweed and 126 km from Paris. It is located 134 km Paris Paris Beauvais airport, 167 km from Paris Orly airport, 173 km from Charles-de-Gaulle.