History and visit the city Berryer to Paris
The city Berryer is a street located in the 8th arrondissement of the French capital. It is known as the Royal Village. It is located in the district of La Madeleine. It begins 25 rue Royale and ends 24, rue Boissy d’Anglas. It was created in 1745. She was baptized in 1837 Berryer city in honor of Pierre-Nicolas Berryer known Berryer father, a lawyer who challenged Napoleon III.
The city Berryer differs from other streets of Paris by its structure. This feature gives it all the charm and elegant style. Before taking the current name, it was called passage of market Aguesseau. This market was built between Surène Street, Street Aguesseau and Montalivet Street in 1723. It met with butchers, bakers, fishmongers, fruit merchants too. It was transferred from the Rue Royale and the Rue de la Madeleine following letters patent dated August 16, 1745.
The facades of the buildings that were in the courtyard of the city Berryer have been classified as a historic monument in 1987. Renovations were carried out by the mortgage company from 1992 to 1994. The aim of this work was to revive the atmosphere of the past with vendors and terraces. Currently, the city Berryer consists of a large number of shops and restaurants. It also attracts many tourists. At the entrance of the city Berryer stands a plaque in memory of the writer, scientist, comedian and journalist Alphonse Allais.
Transfer to the city Berryer in Paris
The city Berryer is at a distance of 21 km from Orly Airport, 29 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.5 km from the airport of Beauvais.