History and visit the Boulevard des Batignolles in Paris
Boulevard des Batignolles is located in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It starts from the Place de Clichy and rue Saint Petersburg and ends up instead Prosper Goubaux. It is a two-way boulevard.
Boulevard des Batignolles is 750 meters long and 42 meters wide. It currently bears the name was given in 1864. It divides the 8th arrondissement 17th arrondissement.
Boulevard des Batignolles was commissioned in 1789. He travels the path of the Wall of the Farmers General. Once the dam Monceau de Clichy and the Reformation was located on the Boulevard des Batignolles.
Trees dating back several years adorn the boulevard des Batignolles. Some of these trees date not less than two hundred years. Shops are along the long boulevard. On the boulevard you can see from afar the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre.
Boulevard des Batignolles is a mythical place for anyone who would like flâneuses relax. It is also a nice place for lovers of the bowls. Hébertot theater, a place rich in culture, is located in this street.
Boulevard des Batignolles is accessible by subway with underground Rome, Rome and Place de Clichy.
Transfer to the Boulevard des Batignolles in Paris
Boulevard des Batignolles is located at a distance of 20.5 km from Orly airport. The Charles de Gaulle and Beauvais airport located at a distance of 27.1 km and 83.1 km from Boulevard des Batignolles.